Indecent Digit: Gardening with Digit: "V" All That You Can "V"!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Gardening with Digit: "V" All That You Can "V"!

Hello, and welcome to "Gardening with Digit", a useful online resource to help you nurture your vegetative side. Take a moment to water yourself, lean towards the Sun, and then join me as I sit back and enjoy the best/worst that TV has to offer.

In this first installment of what is likely to be another in a long line of infrequent and half-assed semi-regular features, I present the pilot episode of ABC's "V", the 2009 update of the 1980's documentary of the same name.

I haven't seen it yet either, but I hear it is fair to both sides of the "Lizard People from Outer-Space" debate. Enjoy!!!



Review Update: The message that you are apparently supposed to take away from "V" is that the following things are evil: Hope, Change, Universal Health Care, and Morena Baccarin (and I especially refuse to believe that last one). Maybe it's going to be like "24" with aliens. I'm also surprised they didn't wait to release it during an election year!

Mark Singer must be spinning in his grave...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home